Retaining SETT Women
This live, 90-minute interactive Online Skill Builder will be led by a professional WinSETT facilitator and include opportunities for discussion, self-assessment, and experience-based learning from others
- Reflect on how well your company is performing in the two areas of recruiting and retaining SETT women.
- Discover insights from the latest research around recruiting and retaining SETT women.
- Compare your experiences by sharing perspectives and learning from others in SETT environments.
- Discuss the mindset shifts that are required to unlock new possibilities to achieving gender parity.
- Commit to an action plan which will accelerate your progress in recruiting and retaining women in SETT.
This Skill Builder is offered as a part of Supervisor / Senior Leader Starter Pack or can be purchased individually.
This skill builder is not scheduled for Fall 2023.
Saddened by this news? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you’d like us to schedule a session soon.
Please check back later this Fall for 2024 dates.
This online learning opportunity is limited to 35 participants (all genders). There must be a minimum number of attendees to proceed.
This online learning opportunity is made possible with the support of Sherritt International.